Sunday 25 March 2007

The Horror!

Hi,

I've just read the following article and just had to comment!
In an earlier post entitled why don't more men do Pilates I think I now know!

Nina should consider herself very lucky she could move out of the line of vision. Pity the poor Pilates Instructor who has to check the form of an entire class waving their limbs around! No escape for them! There have been times when I have wished for blinkers like a dray horse...

I used to just politely "suggest" that male clients wore tracksuit pants "for their own comfort". I now hysterically insist, after one incident involving an octogenarian wearing baggy shorts, a sidelying leg lift and full view of the "last turkey in the shop"!!
I was close to needing counselling, remedial hypnotherapy and a large drink after that...

All the best,

Carol

About Nina: pilates

About five minutes into it I looked up from between my legs only to see a pair of rather impressively hairy legs. Just as I was about to make a mental note to myself to finally shave my own limbs I realized the pair I was looking at belonged to a guy.
Technorati Tags: , , , ,