Sunday 1 April 2007

Pilates apprentice (slave)

Hi,

My name is Bob Bartram and I'm the other half of the Pilates team here in the sunny UK.

I have a full time job, so I only get to teach Pilates part-time in the evenings :(

I am a qualified Pilates Instructor and Hypnotherapist, so as well as teaching Pilates I manage to squeeze in a couple of Hypnotherapy clients per week as well. (Phew, life is busy!).

My wife Carol is a hard task-master as she wants me to take over some of her evening classes, but not until "I'm ready" lol. So I'll be taking over some of her classes soon but she gets to keep all the money! How unfair is that? Pilates Apprentice indeed, more like Pilates Slave!

Still, I enjoy teaching Pilates; it relaxes me, almost as much as self-hypnosis.
Over the next couple of months, I'll be posting on my experiences as a Pilates Slave, oops, I mean Apprentice. I'll also be sharing some of my "Mind Management" experience to help you get the most from your own Pilates practice.

Remember "You can't have a change without making a change" so make a change today by really investing time and effort into your Pilates training. You won't regret it and it will pay you back in spades, I promise you. It did for me :)

All the best,

Bob Bartram

Technorati Tags: , , ,