Saturday 17 April 2010

Bare Lifts - The Low Down

Bare Lifts is one of the latest innovations on the market today. Touted as a method of giving us perky breasts without having to resort to block and tackle like under garments!

These little fellows are quite ingenuous they are adhesive backed patches which you place on your breast close to the nipple and then you lift the breast into the desired place and stick it in place. I know this sounds quite painful but I can assure you it isn't.

They are easy to fit and you will feel properly supported. I'm not sure I'd risk a high intensity step class wearing them although in theory they should stay in place.

According to the manufacturer they are also water proof so swimming while wearing them is also possible.

For me it's the not having to wear a bra that pleases me the most I hate the damn things and BareLifts will at least allow you to choose particularly for those strapless dresses.

If you'd like to read my full Bare Lifts Review please follow the link.