Saturday 8 May 2010

My New Personal Trainer Blog

I know this isn't Pilates relates but hey what the heck. I'm busy promoting my Personal Trainer Blog so I thought why not tell you about it as well :)

You never know if you live in the UK you may just need a Personal Trainer Hull! I have it on good authority that people do actually live here. It's on the East coast of the UK right by the river Humber and although like the rest of the country the weather is pretty cold and damp it's not a bad place to live if you can live with the appalling Hull accent!

The Blog details my Personal Training services and carries a lot of useful posts and articles on all aspects of health and fitness.

So if you're bored and have nothing better to do why not meander on down and take a look. I'm always looking for feedback on the site layout and am always glad to answer any questions you may have on fitness and how to get the very best from your workouts. Just leave a comment and as and when time allows I'll answer them.

I love Blogs they're so easy to set up and maintain and I really enjoy entering into conversations with like minded people.

Jist don't ask me how you can lose 20lbs in a week - you'll get a very short answer :)

Carol J Bartram
(Personal Trainer & Pilates Instructor)